Cisco Systems India Private LimitedMumbai
Cisco Systems India Private Limited
5 Years 0 MonthsTo
9 Years 0 Months
Cisco Systems India Private LimitedMumbai 6 days ago
• You are a top 10% performer in your current role and have a history of over-achievement
• You have sold software products & solutions to key accounts like L&T, M&M, Adani Group, Hotstar, WNS etc. in Mumbai and KPIT, Persistent etc. in Pune
• You have more than five years of software sales experience or related-customer experience in India
• Experience with value-based selling vs. pumping out 70+ transactions per quarter
• You have experience with complex deals & understand the difference in a Proof of Value vs. Proof of Concept
• You can leverage existing customer relationships for a faster successful ramp-up and deliver in the first year.
• You engage with C-Level consistently and can hold a value-based conversation around their key pain points.
• You are highly coachable, willing to learn and grow your career
• You are a self-starter with the ability to constantly look for creative ways to generate pipeline and execute on closures
• You have the skill and willingness do extensive research on your accounts and your champions to demonstrate the value you can bring to the table and problems you can help solve.
• You have experience working with a multi-dimensional GTM including leveraging MSPs, driving through Channel Partners, working with Cisco and selling directly.
About the Role
· Identify top 25 accounts that would be the first-year revenue generators
· Create an executable plan to go after the 25 identified accounts
· Create a land & expand sales plan for each of the accounts
· Maximize ROT (Return on your time) in the 25 accounts
· Establish a business value for the 25 accounts enabling them to make a faster decision on AppD
· Engage using a sales methodology that guarantees success
· The Successful reps are scheduling & running 8-10 meetings per week with at least 10 net new business meetings per quarter
· Exceed quarterly and yearly quota
· Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
· Team up with a Pre-sales buddy to demonstrate technical value as a clear differentiator
· Invest in your self-development, focusing on the skills and attributes that will make you successful in your core role and get you set up for future successSoftware Testing software sales skill GTM Problem Management